DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,022
  • Views: Views 834,878
This is the first time Star Plus is premiering a dubbed Bangla film. I believe Star Gold did it once before but for Star Plus it is the first time.
Wow!
Great news for us.
We are habituated for south dubbed movies. Now whole India can see a bengali movie in hindi. Good news for bengali film industry.

Bengali Amazon Obhijaan (Dev) movie dubbed in Hindi?
This is the first time Star Plus is premiering a dubbed Bangla film. I believe Star Gold did it once before but for Star Plus it is the first time.
Amazon Obhijaan Released In Hindi,Tamil,Telugu,Odia languages also. So in future may be we can see It will Also Premiering on Star Vijay,Star maa Movies also.

WTP Stree Coming Soon on Star Gold.
Have you seen the coming soon promo on TV:huh:, movie released just 2 weeks ago I've never seen a single movie promo so fast about it's premiere on TV when it is still running in treathres.

Have you seen the coming soon promo on TV:huh:, movie released just 2 weeks ago I've never seen a single movie promo so fast about it's premiere on TV when it is still running in treathres.
I watched movie broadcasting partner 'STAR GOLD'.

I watched movie broadcasting partner 'STAR GOLD'.
Being a active member from long time do you think it is appropriate thread to share that info here in this thread:huh:afyki Many of us knows that and not only for stree movie but others movies as well.

Being a active member from long time do you think it is appropriate thread to share that info here in this thread:huh:afyki Many of us knows that and not only for stree movie but others movies as well.
Its normal bro its going to broadcast on Star Gold. You are the one who posted it on this thread.
Star Gold will continue to focus on Bollywood blockbusters. The channel’s upcoming line-up includes Stree, Kaala, Total Dhamaal, Kalank, Super 30 and Ranveer Singh’s next film on the 1983 world cup.
Star Gold banks on latest Bollywood movies for viewership
and if you think it's not proper thread you may shift it here. I don't find it in search option so I choose goggle and find it.

Last edited:
normal bro its going to broadcast on Star Gold. You are the one who posted it on this thread.
So what's the use of below thread and already shared here in post #201
Satellite rights of hindi movies news(exclusive from Joy network)

and if you think it's not proper thread you may shift it here.
Please don't increase our moderation work and even it is not worthy to move it as it was already shared there in that thread
I don't find it in search option so I choose goggle and find it.
So you forgot about that thread were previously replied thier multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock