• Replies: Replies 4,021
  • Views: Views 832,864
Channel premiere
Sholay April 18th 9:00am on Star Maa
c0GNgs8.jpg

WORLD TELEVISION PREMIERE
Love Aaj Kal 2
Coming Soon on Star Plus
Also expect Angrezi Medium soon on Star Plus. It is hijacking all the premieres from Star Gold/2 and I wonder if Tanhaji will also premiere on Star Plus.

BTW I don't like any of the recent Jio/Maddock films like Love Aaj Kal, Angrezi Medium (too many artificial plot twists), Bala (trying to be oversmart) and Luka Chuppi. Only Stree was fun.

Last edited:
Also expect Angrezi Medium soon on Star Plus. It is hijacking all the premieres from Star Gold/2 and I wonder if Tanhaji will also premiere on Star Plus.

BTW I don't like any of the recent Jio/Maddock films like Love Aaj Kal, Angrezi Medium (too many artificial plot twists), Bala (trying to be oversmart) and Luka Chuppi. Only Stree was fun.
Tanhaji will premiere on Star Gold since it was a huge hit

War's TV Premiere is bound to be the highest rated tv premier in Indian TV history.
No the highest is still of bahubali 2 ie 84 million reach and around 2.6 crore viewership on TV on its wtp. War is overall at 4 th with 68 million reach and the normal trp viewership of war didn't came because of lock down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock