DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,999
  • Views: Views 816,229
You mean to say that OTT premiere should be some months before the TV premiere? That is already the case. Or do you believe in the principle of delayed gratification?
I think she is actually of the view that a film which released this year should not be premiered within the release year itself. Although many networks have premiered films after 4-5 months of Theatrical release while ideal is 6 months. Earlier films would premiere after a year of its release but with a larger amount of films releasing every year Colors and Imagine started early premieres then Star joined the bandwagon, Sony and Zee till 2011 were happy with the old method but due to heavy competition they had to premiere films early

OMG 😱😱😱 why are they premiering so early after 4 months this trend Was started by non other than star by premiering DTBHJ can't they premiere next year we see many english movies were premiere on tv next year hindi movie channels needs to stop premiering Early
U r reacting like this as if this is happening for 1st time....
This trend is started long back...

I think she is actually of the view that a film which released this year should not be premiered within the release year itself. Although many networks have premiered films after 4-5 months of Theatrical release while ideal is 6 months. Earlier films would premiere after a year of its release but with a larger amount of films releasing every year Colors and Imagine started early premieres then Star joined the bandwagon, Sony and Zee till 2011 were happy with the old method but due to heavy competition they had to premiere films early
When colors and NDTV imagine started this trend from which year and Which movie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock