DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,030
  • Views: Views 847,270
Although They are in Theatrical loss, it's main reception will be on Amazon Prime Video. If it works well and achieves the numbers for them then the producers are in profit
I doubt amazon acquired the movie on sharing basis. They will buy the rights out right for all biggies as sharing isn't an exclusive agreement. They can be made available on multiple platforms. Amazon would have paid a said sum., that's it they wouldn't be bothered to pay more if the movie did amazingly well or pay less if movie did not perform for them At all.

I doubt amazon acquired the movie on sharing basis. They will buy the rights out right for all biggies as sharing isn't an exclusive agreement. They can be made available on multiple platforms. Amazon would have paid a said sum., that's it they wouldn't be bothered to pay more if the movie did amazingly well or pay less if movie did not perform for them At all.
They have bought it completely

LJhNqFV.png
jR6PqG0.png
iggP7ur.png
9PnD226.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock