DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,024
  • Views: Views 839,121
Hungama 2 on Star Gold on 28th Nov at 8 PM

QNAkGCm.jpg

This movie is the first Sonam Kapoor starrer to go to Sony (other than Bewakoofiyan which was a YRF movie). Her films originally used to be taken by Star (such as Aisha, I Hate Luv Storys, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, PRDP and Neerja) but Zee stepped in later (e.g., Padman and Veere di Wedding). Of course Sanju is with Star but she has a very minor role there.
Spnam kapoor's first movie was telecast on Sony was Sawariyan (2007)

Dharma productions first 4 films were telecast on Sony then star
Wrong- Salman Khan Judwa was first telecast on Zee cinema then Sony max and currently telecast on colors not star bro
Itne sal baad😂😂
Since you are new, let me tell you that according to the forum rules, you should never, under any circumstances:
  • Post multiple posts in a short span of time. Instead, use the Edit function to edit your existing post.
  • Quote posts that are older than a few hours. You are quoting posts from 2019 which is not okay.
It is okay to make mistakes the first few times, but after a few days here, you will get the hang of it. :tup:

Its mentioned in the promo as celebrating 15 yrs of jhankaar beats..it's not a premiere..I think it premiered a while ago..it's anniversary telecast on star gold select..I did my research
abtT8aK.jpg
Bro Jhaankar Beats was premiered during 2004 itself. It was simultaneous premiere on Star Gold, Star Movies and Star Plus

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock