Booked D2H Stream.....

• Thread starter sivavs
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 9,017
Pl don't upgrade D2H stream box.
I was upgraded 19th Mar'20 and live TV channels are came upto 22nd Mar'20. After that blank screen observed.
Android apps only working, TV channels were not coming.
Even apps also not working after recharge period.
So many times I called to Customer care and so many mails sent to Customer care.
No body responded from 23rd Mar'20 to 03rd May'20.
After that 05th May, CC attended my call and take complaint, and engineer contacted me and came to my house.
But he don't aware , my box is android box. He nothing knows about android box, so he was returned.
And till now my complaint was open and no body attended the issue, till the issue was not resolved.
Whenever I was contacted CC, they told , this is lockdown period, so services might be attend slowly.
Very very worst experience with d2h.

So, pl don't go to d2h, search with other options who is giving importance of customer services.

Review after 2 months:::

No issues till now, my stream box is working fine

At first stb had hanging issues for 2 to 3 minutes everytime after switching it on.

Last week received Android update and the issue resolved. Now everything working fine and UI is very smooth.

Did you get a chance to connect to the Home theater system and check the OTT apps, primarily Amazon Prive for Dolby Audio?

@sivavs How is the audio quality of SD channels on Stream box? I have a D2H HD box which is 6-7 years old. In that most of SD channels audio kind of Echo. It's not a clear audio. So thinking to upgrade to Stream box. Please let me know your feedback on this.

Regards!

@sivavs How is the audio quality of SD channels on Stream box? I have a D2H HD box which is 6-7 years old. In that most of SD channels audio kind of Echo. It's not a clear audio. So thinking to upgrade to Stream box. Please let me know your feedback on this.

Regards!
Found no issues with audio ... Pretty decent

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock