Good News Bought Sun Direct FTA Box

Many ROI 0.10 to 1.00 ruppees channels like Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Colors Rishtey, Sony Pal, Star Utsav Movies, Zee Anmol Cinema etc not available on Sun FTA Base pack. And Many North Hindi Channels not even available on Platform as SAB HD, Shemaroo Network etc. So, ROI users who want these channels should avoid this box.
But This box is very good for South users, South users who want a Pay FTA box should buy this without even thinking.

I was just going to add that part. You can also recharge for just 10 rupees. It's great experience so far.
Hi sundirect officially not advt about fta box on his website. So your box could be a trick to sale hd box on long term active status. I calculate following ncf payable
59×24=1416incueded gst with out gst are1200
So you paid 1099 just you got around 300 discount on long term recharge basis how it to be called free box
I was just going to add that part. You can also recharge for just 10 rupees. It's great experience so far.

Hi sundirect officially not advt about fta box on his website. So your box could be a trick to sale hd box on long term active status. I calculate following ncf payable
59×24=1416incueded gst with out gst are1200
So you paid 1099 just you got around 300 discount on long term recharge basis how it to be called free box
In this scheme, the ncf becomes 45 rupees/month for 2years. And you get a free set top box.

Same for Airtel FTA. Where you get free box with rupees 45NCF for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom