Sad News Bouquet Selection Disabled if Combo Plan is Chosen

• Thread starter KGF
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,588
D2H is not allowing you to choose from Bouquets if you have already picked a d2h Combo plan or Add-Ons.
And its not allowing to choose d2h Combo plan or Add-Ons if you have selected Bouquets first.
Please check and confirm.

PPfaRj6.png

ckLFj7x.png
U mail them ur choice. They will do it. It is bug in interface.

IM5FI6z.png

No. Dishtv always allowed it. We can still select bouquets and alacarte
Not this type. Its D2H own packs bro. I changed BST Add-On and bouquet together last week for my relative, but hadn't selected any D2H combo and so didn't notice whether it was blacked out or not.

Now even Add-On can't be selected if we click on bouquet packs.

Because some channels are duplicated in bouquet and combo pack, so they avoid both selection
The lowest cost to the customer should be selected either way once we have a pack.
They even say duplicate channels are removed before proceeding.

Not this type. Its D2H own packs bro. I changed BST Add-On and bouquet together last week for my relative, but hadn't selected any D2H combo and so didn't notice whether it was blacked out or not.

Now even Add-On can't be selected if we click on bouquet packs.
Do 1 thing. First Clear all your selections. And select combo pack, then select addon/bouquet/channels..
Cricket family in my ss is combo pack..

The lowest cost to the customer should be selected either way once we have a pack.
They even say duplicate channels are removed before proceeding.
As per them it is double charging since it may have duplicate channel. They can't remove that channel price from the pack or bouquet even though they have removed the duplicate channel.

Do 1 thing. First Clear all your selections. And select combo pack, then select addon/bouquet/channels..
Cricket family in my ss is combo pack..
I did do that before taking the screenshots bro.
This must be an error then.

As per them it is double charging since it may have duplicate channel. They can't remove that channel price from the pack or bouquet even though they have removed the duplicate channel.
True. I am being charged for one channel twice because of their lock-in period.

I m totally irritated with d2h, lot bugs in the website while channel selection and activation, while activating channels in their website, the websites shows one price (monthly price) but IVR says another one price but detected amount was different.

Simply the are looting consumers money and customer care member simply says some technical issues, but lose for customers only.

Yesterday i facing same issue, I removed one channel in my package last week, the channel was removed, but they are still charging money for that channel, the package amount was not revised still.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock