Breaking Box Cinema Channel will be added midnight

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,808
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind teleshopping as this is how these smaller FTA channels earn revenue but love the classic bollywood films shown on them. Certainly not crap, hope remaining ones r added too.

Those waiting for popular channels, please wait they will come as soon as deal with all leading broadcasters is finalised and LCN is rearranged
Bro we can expect Tamil channels ?

When bro deal is done for all broadcaster.airtel is only doing looting for our money.surya and udayahd channels added in few months ago still not added in particular broadcaster package.also many channels dont added in broadcaster package.why u supporting for Airtel.our money is losing for individuals added channels.this message not for target u bro.it is my feeling.
Yes you are correct bro infact it is not only airtel but also dishtv which is not updating the new revised channel prices of TV channels I think trai should look in this matter

When bro deal is done for all broadcaster.airtel is only doing looting for our money.surya and udayahd channels added in few months ago still not added in particular broadcaster package.also many channels dont added in broadcaster package.why u supporting for Airtel.our money is losing for individuals added channels.this message not for target u bro.it is my feeling.
You can ask for refund. They're providing it.

You can ask for refund. They're providing it.
Bro we are ddf members know the broadcaster bouquet channels and ask them refund the money for missing channels.how many customers know the broadcaster bouquet channels amount compared to calculated the channels individual amount tally to the bouquet amount.many customers don't know the which channels part of in broadcaster bouquet.

Bro we are ddf members know the broadcaster bouquet channels and ask them refund the money for missing channels.how many customers know the broadcaster bouquet channels amount compared to calculated the channels individual amount tally to the bouquet amount.many customers don't know the which channels part of in broadcaster bouquet.

Brother these daily most people have access to internet and they search all day for range of things. If they wish to find about broadcaster bouquet then link of each site is few clicks away hence not putting efforts is not anyone else's but own fault. Also one small search can land them here too which can provide all info they r looking for

Though must say that it would have better if operators or broadcasters themselves informed users about such applicable refund using different options.

Last edited:
This company has no connection with Box Cinema Channel brother

They own the license and trademark bro.

2MyQlxd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock