Brahmastra | Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt

Nowadays There are lot of so called critics/social media people there without watching movies giving fake reviews and spreading negative on both Bad or Good movies.
In youtube, I found most reviews positive for bramhastra, though audience reaction is somewhat mixed, that's a problem for such a big budget movie

Really, have you seen commercial Hungama Taran Adarsh blockbuster Reviews of Cuttputlli, Bachchan Pandey, Prithviraj, Satyameva Jayate 2, Raksha Bandhan, Baaghi 2, Bhuj, Dabangg 3 movies. Also I don't care 5 years delay movie Brahmastra will become whatever average or flop.

Source

Source
Every "verified" handle is either paid by the producers or not paid by them.
Probably the only exception maybe KRK, who bashed every other movie till now but not Raksha Bandhan which he said is half decent.

Every "verified" handle is either paid by the producers or not paid by them.
Probably the only exception maybe KRK, who bashed every other movie till now but not Raksha Bandhan which he said is half decent.
Rakshabandhan was a very good movie, I don’t know why people were against that movie, may be because in india Dowry is very common and no one wants to stop it.

Last edited:
My friends said they disappointed after watching this movie and said don't waste your money 😒

It's a good movie . People must stop over reacting.
I hate bollywood movies. But I really did like this one after padmavat.
Perfect blend of vfx. I know dialogues are over reacting.

Rakshabandhan was a very good movie, I don’t know why people were against that movie, may be because in india Dowry is very common and no one wants to stop it.
It is due Akki's political surrender to bjp.

Released today In Georgia
Its housefull show here.
Waiting for review.
Then I will book the show.
But ticket here too expensive.
But if story worth to watch then I will definitely don't think of money
Do you stay in Tbilisi? Or Kutaisi? What theatres there are showing this movie? Are Bollywood movies popular in Georgia?
As per Twitter Akki and one of leading lady, reason to failed the movie.
‘Canada Kumar’ (as he is infamously called in many places) is rumoured to have signed 13 more films! People have been fed up of his antics since Laxmii, and Sooryavanshi was probably his only pandemic-era film to be received well. Otherwise his stardom ended with Mission Mangal and Good Newwz.

P.S. Today is his birthday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock