Brahmastra | Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt

^I may be in minority.. But this film posters and teasers look absolutely trash to me.
Hopefully it works, No offense.
+1 exactly my feeling whe i saw the poster glimpse of the movie don't know about other state but surely it won't work in Tamilnadu until unless the brand SSR do some magic Let's see

Shaktimaan had better graphics for that time... Hopefully this thing has better concept/story rather than just copying the western bits and pieces with below par graphics for present times.

Ps.. Common Hindi movie industry prove me wrong.
Trailer was a mix of Avengers and Doctor Strange Multiverse Of Madness movies . Bollywood has only one thing left now ,that is to copy . I don't know why they can't bring some original content .

Shaktimaan had better graphics for that time... Hopefully this thing has better concept/story rather than just copying the western bits and pieces with below par graphics for present times.

Add Kodi Ramakrishna movies too.

Trailer was a mix of Avengers and Doctor Strange Multiverse Of Madness movies . Bollywood has only one thing left now ,that is to copy . I don't know why they can't bring some original content .
It'll be another Krish Saga seems just one difference Alien power turned into spritual power apart from that old fight Between sprituality & devil power with high end CG as Big B is spritual guru and nagini as devil guru nice 😅😅

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock