Breaking First: Agneepath Game coming soon In Rdtv

This type of thread is already posted by niraj also .dharma productions had tie up with them long time back.this game will be available in some other dth's too. You said they hav given order. Ha ha don't fool people.

@mansher . SIR ji check my sony mix thread coming in rdtv. Check Espn Hd going to add in airtel. Both these news breaken by me in any forum and bro. Just keep patience the ch. Will be available in rdtv soon.

hello ravi i am not fooling the people .i am working in reliance dth as data operator today in our office we had meeting regarding changeing ra one game into some other game. . .

ravi for u r information still now we r not keeped any name to that new game .so dont make fun on me .

Can't believe it guy .you will give the name to game .for ur info. They had tie up with dharma productions and it is their game for promotion for agneepath film .and you are saying that you will give name to the game? @mod. Plz take some step.

calm down friends ........ why are you fighting .............. i will say you both have contributed regarding this news.......... now look forward and give more breaking news that our forum will always remain on top. .................... our collective effort make our forum the best

I am not fight with you my dear friend .i am telling the truth buddy.

ok leave it ravi .we both join together and write more news in this thread in comeing days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock