Breaking first : zee hd and zee cinema hd test started

ASIF JAVAID said:
Dear friends

here are the screenshots with date , channels name and satellite 100 east

2q234ea.jpg

350a00g.jpg

21153jl.jpg

the result of the screenshot not so good, because it took from dreambox.

thanks

Those Are Upscale HD Channels From ZEE TV and ZEE Cinema... Now Which Have Started Are Real True HD Channels...

greatsadiq said:
karthik said:
@ all friends
i am just breaking the news in this forum. Thats all

Break The News With Some Base... Else You Are Going The Path Of becoming Speculative Like Other Persons...

sadiq is right.post the news with some base....only zeehd will be added is not the news otherwise it will become speculative thread.

@ amar sir, whenever i given news about dd direct without strong base you itself told that i trust you. Here why sir ?

DD Direct Is Available In Every Hook and Corner For Rs 500 and Below and Local Se Local Technician Can Install That... Maintaining C-Band Is Difficult So We Have To Give CREDIT To New Channels Found By Hard Work...

zee tv and zee cinema hd is started on asiasat 3s 105 east on the following frequency

3820 v 27500 3/4
4140 v 27500 3/4

these are encrypted now.

these channels are not open with me on dish tv card or on sharing dreambox, so i can only post the screenshots of epg which show the channel name and satellite postion.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock