BREAKING News : DISHTV NEW PACKS

This chota Pack is nothing but a gimmick. It is done just to attract customers. This is because, Chota Pack provides only DD Direct Plus Channels. So, now DISH TV will charge for DD Direct Plus Channels even @ RS 100 p.m. which is free in all other dth ? DISH TV cheating customers.......

Dish tv always enjoying dd+ channel free but they do not show their even singal good (paid)channel.now they charge rs 100 for chota pack .shame on dish tv

Chota Pack Really "Chota" :angry No any Pay channel in This Pack, Better To Buy DD direct+....:lol

They are charging Rs.499 for Titanium Pack, which I think is worthless, because if they want to prove that they are offering all the sports in the 499 pack, it is better to look at Airtel. Because I think all the channel of Neo are useless and have no use. No cricket and content less. Airtel is providing even Star Sports 2, Trace Sports and Ten Golf even in Base Pack at Rs. 430. WITHOUT STAR SPORTS 2 AND TEN GOLF WHO WILL OFFER THE HUGE GREEN PAPER OF RS.500
:angry:angry:angry:no:no:no:wall:wall:wall
Some channels awaiting additions are 9x Tashan,FX, Big CBS Love and BIG CBS PRIME,UTV STARS,JALSHA MOVIES, FOOD FOOD,NAT GEO ADVENTURE, TRAVEL TRENDZ,THOUGH THIS CHANNELS MAY BE AVAILABLE IN ASIASAT. But we are not paying for that. Dish Tv picture quality is worst.

Giving MPEG 2 AND We fools want them to Pay Rs.500. So only I left this dumbo DISH TV 4 years back and went for Videocon HD.Regarding &pictures Airtel will not be behind and will add very soon that too in Ultra Pack right from the starting day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock