Breaking News: ZEE TV HD added on Channel No. 127

sad to see airtel added it, i seen it with rdtv and i think it's better if they add zee studio hd or zee cinema hd instead of zee hd!

off topic:

just want to ask you bro. does colors ads comes without ads like star plus hd? or it come with ads of colors serials promos between serials?

Mansher said:
sad to see airtel added it, i seen it with rdtv and i think it's better if they add zee studio hd or zee cinema hd instead of zee hd!

off topic:

just want to ask you bro. does colors ads comes without ads like star plus hd? or it come with ads of colors serials promos between serials?

Color Showing Serial Promos Ads Like Star Plus....

Mansher said:

off topic:

Zee Studio HD / Zee Cinema HD my choice also but as per TRP Zee TV is far ahead of Zee Studio and Zee Cinema.

So a good decision by ADTV.

DID-3 on HD .. wow :tup

Thanks for appreciation guys !! Well....it was a matter of chance that I could share the news here. I was busy last night setting up my newly bought Home Theatre system and while testing the sound on channels, I saw ZEE TV HD popping up.
So here is the test result I could observe so far:
- ZEE TV HD is NOT providing 5.1 surround sound. All it detects is PCM 2.0 (Stereo Sound).
- All Star HD channels and Movies Now HD are providing 5.1 surround sound. However few old upscaled movies on Star Gold HD have only stereo sound.
- Histroy TV HD and NGC HD are OCCASIONALLY providing 5.1 surround sound (Depends on content). Otherwise History TV HD, Discovery HD and NGC HD have PCM 2.0 most of the time.
- None of the sports HD channels have 5.1 sound.
- Colors HD is also not providing 5.1 sound. Need to check if it has 5.1 sound during any movie broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock