C-Band Dual Polarization LNB Pics

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 13,330
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Update-C-Band-Dual-Polarization-LNB-Pics?pid=82902#pid82902 ans this

@Max : those are in degrees markings for lnbf skew, and its not 13db or 17db lnbfs.. its 13k and 17k lnbf and its the noise level for lnbfs.... Lower the noise better the reception for weak intensity signals...

Max said:
Thanks.

Can u explain when we need 13k & when we need 17k lnb? how to decide?

Thanks.

As a rule of THUMB, A weaker satellite needs 13K a stronger one will be okay with a 20K, The problem is 13k amplification needs a good positioning on the dish itself, Ie make sure the lnbf feed is not seeing the ground around the dish (In layman's terms, PUSH it down a litle more , just to be sure it is seeing te actual inside of dish), Otherwise you can end up with all sorts of strange things happening, Especially true is you do have a lot of WIMAX towers etc.....
THe BEST bet for C-BAND is to have a larger dish

Also rainbow is a good brand , I have a few working for last many years, Good polarity seperation

quickboy said:
Max said:
Thanks.

Can u explain when we need 13k & when we need 17k lnb? how to decide?

Thanks.

As a rule of THUMB, A weaker satellite needs 13K a stronger one will be okay with a 20K, The problem is 13k amplification needs a good positioning on the dish itself, Ie make sure the lnbf feed is not seeing the ground around the dish (In layman's terms, PUSH it down a litle more , just to be sure it is seeing te actual inside of dish), Otherwise you can end up with all sorts of strange things happening, Especially true is you do have a lot of WIMAX towers etc.....
THe BEST bet for C-BAND is to have a larger dish

Also rainbow is a good brand , I have a few working for last many years, Good polariy seperation

Good reply... @quickboy...

I Ordered One C band Universal Dual Polarity LNB on Friday..... @ Shopclues

Today I received the C band LNB.....

I received the SOLID Company.....

Is this Company Good than Universal?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock