C Band LNB (13k/17K)

MOLOYBORA

Contributor
Reaction score
Difference between 13k and 17k C band LNB? Dual port means= One LNB work in two receiver at a time?? Some LNB are Two port for P and H. and some LNB are single port. Is it support P/H mode? Which C Band LNB better for 83* INSAT 3A and 93* INSAT 4A. Suggest....
:sp

According to me LNB with 13K noise Ratio catch more weak signals then LNB with 17K noise Ratio.
But we can't figure it out and mostly both work great. The simple method is were you find out some weak signals you can try both and get the result.

Intelsat-20 @ 68*East has many TP'S in (8PSK)modulation and are weak, So I try to get signals with 13K where 17K fails and it works little bit and freezing in channels stop.So it also depends on many factors like Atmosphere and surrounding buildings ,Mobile Antenna's etc.

hello jenius-jatt bro..does one LNB work in two or more receivers at a time..?

YES DEAR JENIUS-JATT I HAVE ASLO A SAME I AM UNABLE TO RECEIEVE (8PSK) MODULATION ON 8FT DISH I HAVE 17K LNB

Tech Info said:
hello jenius-jatt bro..does one LNB work in two or more receivers at a time..?
Yes dear Tech bro we can get the required lnb with up to 8 out put ports as of now. These are easily available online. So mostly users get DUAL-PORT lnb's one for them and one for their parents...;) :lol

images

source: google

8PSK channels easily catchable with any HD enabled STB,.... Most of the HD enabled stbs support 8PSK channels... like SOLID, openbox etc.....

Which STB are you using ?? :huh

sadam hussain said:
YES DEAR JENIUS-JATT I HAVE ASLO A SAME I AM UNABLE TO RECEIEVE (8PSK) MODULATION ON 8FT DISH I HAVE 17K LNB

For catching 8PSK channels STBs need to support 8PSK... of course go for 13K lnbf c band as the noise is less, and hence it catch up sensitive signals easily...

sadam hussain said:
dear i am using openbox stb

ok .... i am also using openbox s10 but with 13K Universal lnbf, i am able to catch 8PSK channels with no difficulty in various satellites..... Use 13K lnbf and try once in ur set up...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock