C Band LNB (13k/17K)

sadam hussain said:
ok thankx sir and me also using openbox s10

ok kindly try with 13K lnbf and share results in the forum, so that we can help you out... Thanks very much :)

Finally we have prove 13k lnbf better than 17k for catching any week frequency? One question tell me which lnbf better for indian sat. 83* (INSAT 3a) and 93.5 (INSAT 4a). 13k or 17K and Min. Dish Size. 90/100 C.M ??????

First of all :

83 deg E : Insat 4A

93.5 deg E : Insat 4B

Secondly Insat 4A c band : min dish size required is : 170 cm, catchable on 6 ft (180 cm) dish...

For Insat 4B Ku band : min dish size required is : 60 cm dish.,..

For c band use 13k lnbf if possible,

for Ku band use : Sharp lnb.. that is the best....

Thanks...

Dear Friends,
Anybody can give/arrange me 13k C Band LNB. I can not get it in the open market and online. 17K is available in the market/online. Which brand is better (Solid/Universal).

MOLOYBORA said:
Dear Friends,
Anybody can give/arrange me 13k C Band LNB. I can not get it in the open market and online. 17K is available in the market/online. Which brand is better (Solid/Universal).
You can contact Mr.Pragyavan for any product and according to me the solid lnb is more good then Universal , But 13K I think is only available in Universal model .Solid is mostly available with 17K noise Ratio.

jenius-jatt said:
You can contact Mr.Pragyavan for any product and according to me the solid lnb is more good then Universal , But 13K I think is only available in Universal model .Solid is mostly available with 17K noise Ratio.

What is the Mr. Pragyavan Address/Contact

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock