Cable operators restrained from illegal telecast of India-Australia series

Reaction score
ESPN Software India had filed a suit against 63 cable operators taking feed illegally and showing the matches

espn-star-sports-new.jpg

he vacation bench of the Delhi High Court has ordered in favour of ESPN Software India (ESIPL), in its suit for permanent injunction filed against cable operators across the country against unauthorised broadcast of the ongoing Indian cricket team’s tour to Australia, restraining all cable operators, hotels and Internet websites from unauthorisedly showing the series in any manner.

The four-Test series is being shown on Star Cricket and Star Cricket HD. The Test series will be followed by two T20 matches between India and Australia and a triangular ODI series comprising 15 matches involving India, Australia and Sri Lanka. The ODI series will be telecast on Star Cricket, Star Cricket HD and ESPN.

Source bestmediainfo

Very Good but Channels Are Can't Off Complete Dth Piracy,
Kamelesh bhai don't post only link on post , write Summary of artical also Given Source name, otherwise post working as outer link that Very bad for us.

Kamlesh Barjati said:
So, what can i post full article ?

write Summary of artical also Given Source name in last, View 1 post i edited.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock