Campaign for janam tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
On sabarimala issue they don,t seems neutral. They are favouring left government blindly till 18th . Then the people started to troll them in social media and also they started to loose viewers they all reduce there left government ajenda... so now some of them are acting neutral from 18th. And cpm government in kerala has taken a ********** to sabarimala for making there statement but the devotees and priests in sabarimala protested and failed the cpm governments ajenda.

Why are you making such inhuman comments on a lady? It's not fair. Who are you to judge on a lady's character ? (I don't know the lady he refers here. I am only opposing the anti-woman statement in his words)

Your statement against govt itself is very offensive. If that lady or a govt authority happens to watch your comment, you will have to face a lawsuit or a criminal case. The Admins also will have to face that.

I strongly condemn your statement and feels pity

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you making such inhuman comments on a lady? It's not fair. Who are you to judge on a lady's character ? (I don't know the lady he refers here. I am only opposing the anti-woman statement in his words)

Your statement against govt itself is very offensive. If that lady or a govt authority happens to watch your comment, you will have to face a lawsuit or a criminal case. The Admins also will have to face that.

I strongly condemn your statement and feels pity
If anythink happens i will face it. Pinarayi vijayan government is destroying kerala

except asianet news all other news channels in malayalam have political back ground and their own agenda.after the sabarimala row their was a huge protest all over kerala but all media along with asianet doesnt report thease protest.after things goes on viral on social media and online nd national media then only malayalam channels start showing thease protests also.as all know asianet is most trusted news channel people got angry towards them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock