Seeking Help Can I Avail OTT/Youtube Services in Airtel Xtream Box Without Recharge

venkatbotta

Reaction score
Hi,

Today It was my recharge due to my Airtel Xtream box, tried using OTT/Youtube without recharging, but couldn't. Is it really possible!! If yes, please let me know how?

Hi,

Today It was my recharge due to my Airtel Xtream box, tried using OTT/Youtube without recharging, but couldn't. Is it really possible!! If yes, please let me know how?
Its working Until your account deactivated due to low balance. If you maintain some amount in you account its working flawlessly.

Minimum amount or account should be activate to view OTT or other Apps.

Its working Until your account deactivated due to low balance. If you maintain some amount in you account its working flawlessly.

Minimum amount or account should be activate to view OTT or other Apps.
How much is this low balance?

U can maintain your account with Rs.50 recharge via Google Pay 👍
I think basic plan will be 153 monthly.
Do you want to say that if basic plan is expired, we can use OTT by recharging 50.
The way I think it will work if 5 rupees (153/5) will be deduced everyday so the box will function for 9/10 days only.

So, you mean to say that we should put our account in active mode by subscribing with basic plan every month?
Yes.
I think basic plan will be 153 monthly.
Do you want to say that if basic plan is expired, we can use OTT by recharging 50.
The way I think it will work if 5 rupees (153/5) will be deduced everyday so the box will function for 9/10 days only.
No, If account deactivated you can't view anything with Rs. 50 recharging. You have to maintain your account to view OTT or others thing. Rs. 50 is minimum recharge to maintain account.

At present, with nil balance - we can chromecast from apps to xstream box. Youtube, prime video, zee5, hotstar, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock