Captain tv removed by airtel

RE: Captain tv removed by airtel

shawl_who said:
So, I guess the final confirmation is, that channel has been removed as of now.

@A.K basil: :hello bro, I think u got confused. LCN gets removed after a few days, initially for few days the msg is shown :This channel is no longer avail. on ADTV"
But, error code 4 still shows, as u had'nt subscribed to d channel.
thank you for the clarification

this is strange,unsubscribed message showing to magnum users !!!

Frnds,
Kindly send as many mails to [email protected] to re-launch CAPTAIN TV again. Only our mails to them can bring back captain tv on airtel digital tv. So kindly send as much mails to adtv.:-:tup:tup:tup

rajaraman864 said:
Hi Lashok13

He informed me that it is solved. Don't know when it will launch again.

Regards,
Rajaraman

Hi rajaraman864,
Are u sure that the captain tv offcials told that the problem between airtel and captain tv resolved? Since I'm not getting any proper information from airtel digital tv.

this is only big draw back for captain tv,this is election time in tamil nadu.so they want to speak with airtel to bring their channel.

CAPTAIN tv LCN 518 also removed. You can move channel ISAI ARUVI 608 to 518...

Very bad move from ADTV when they are the leader of Tamil channels.. Now they are not the ONLY leader..

FRNDS,
Are there any chances of adding CAPTAIN TV back on ADTV. I am not getting proper reply from both airtel and captain tv team. Kindly share the info if anybody knows about tis.

Yes captain tv will be come back soon.. its a quality has increase for that channel also that has change satellite has been modified to telecost..

Why airtel never removed CAPTAIN TV a-la-carte and tamil topup packs in their website even after 14 days from removal.
Are there any chances of adding this channel again:huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock