Catch Up TV for Free!!!!!!

rtz2042 said:
Bro, you can opt for 1 year Recording Top-up at Rs.180 only. This is best offer. Call CC and get this offer asap.

ok bro thanks a lot, I ll call cc.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, you can opt for 1 year Recording Top-up at Rs.180 only. This is best offer. Call CC and get this offer asap.

called cc & activated recorder top up @ Rs 180/year . again thanks for the info bro.

deemah786 said:
called cc & activated recorder top up @ Rs 180/year . again thanks for the info bro.

No need for thanks bro. We all are here to help each other..
Cheers :tup

How to activate on demand topup???
Just now talked with cc & their seniors, they are saying that they don't have any service like this.

Gud to see Riddhiman bro now the 2nd genius in topup codes next to iphifi bro ;);)👍👍:kiss::kiss::win:
Iphifi bro knew more than me. I always follow @iphifi bro provided topup code, for channel activation. bro I only know this star channels code, nothing more. Thanks for the appreciation:smile::smile::kiss::kiss:

Just sms OD and send it to 54325 from your registered number.
Can't send. I am unable to send sms to airtel from 2 months nither from RMN nor from any other number.
Any other way to activate??

Can't send. I am unable to send sms to airtel from 2 months nither from RMN nor from any other number.
Any other way to activate??
I think in selfcare or myairtel app ON DEMAND Topup activation option available may be.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock