• Views: Views 11,482

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Chandragupta Maurya {Next Chapter after Porus} Coming Soon on Sony

Hopefully won't be as fake as porus was. Too much stretching of the storyline

Well there was one of the best shows made on Chandragupt Maurya by Sagar arts that used to telecast on NDTV imagine (later Imagine tv) in which Chandragupt's character played by Ashish Sharma & Chanakya's character was played by Manish Wadhwa (one of the best acting I have ever seen in my life.)

The show had good viewership but unfortunately the last few episode of the show was never telecasted on imagine tv due to abrupt closure of imagine tv.

Personally I can say it was one of the best Historical tv show that I have watched till now.

Well there was one of the best shows made on Chandragupt Maurya by Sagar arts that used to telecast on NDTV imagine (later Imagine tv) in which Chandragupt's character played by Ashish Sharma & Chanakya's character was played by Manish Wadhwa (one of the best acting I have ever seen in my life.)

The show had good viewership but unfortunately the last few episode of the show was never telecasted on imagine tv due to abrupt closure of imagine tv.

Personally I can say it was one of the best Historical tv show that I have watched till now.
It isn't about the last few episodes. I'm sure there would have been a lot more episodes, all cancelled due to NDTV imagine shutdown

SET always gives a lot of importance to history/mythology. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock