Chandrakantha ?

• Thread starter Thread starter MysticWind
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 692

MysticWind

Reaction score
Colors is releasing a chandrakantha and lifeok is airing prem ya pahele chandrakantha

so is it legal ? or is it that both are from ekta kapoor ?

Last edited:
Colors is releasing a chandrakantha and lifeok is airing prem ya pahele chandrakantha

so is it legal ? or is it that both are from ekta kapoor ?

Both are of different production houses. I think the name should be different, content could be same with little bit modifications.

same serial maybe but this "Ekta kapoor " adds adult stuff , weird awkward music similar to shivdats" all her serials are like that .

No one knows what she wants ..maybe she want to corrupt indians minds or change our culture to foreign.

from my personal reading experience our indian's copy japanese and chinese artistic styles and stories . The mareej character's dressing in chandrakanth is like chinese , some cg senses were direct from telugu films and these telugu films copied eastern and western to make them when they released . mareej's son uses british dressing fused with indian .

so over all prem ye chandrakanth wont be same atleast from dressing and cultural point of view.

Last edited:
When and at what time they are going to start chandrkanta on Colors TV? I remember watching Chandarkanata on DD National and later on Sony Entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom