I'm looking to change my dth connection

• Thread starter SunilH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,359

SunilH

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm from Karnataka, I've been using DishTv from almost 6 years now... Before that I had Airtel Digital TV, now thinking about getting a new connection from different company, which one's good between Sundirect and Tata Play, which has the better quality of in both SD and HD, and which one is more economical, mostly I watch sports and kannada channels

TP is the most expensive.
D2h has affordable addon packs which have a good combination.

I particularly like their sports package which includes ss1_hd, ss2_hd, sss1_hd st1_hd, st3_hd, st5_hd, Eurosport_hd, all for 41.53+gst no other provider gives sports package for this cheap.

Last edited:
Currently using DiahTV with ST2, which is the same satellite used for D2h, I don't think both Dishtv and D2h are offering the same packs

I think d2h and sundirect offering cheap monthly packs with good recharge offers especially d2h for 3 months 2 months free ..
D2h and sundirect have less fta channels compared to tataplay and airtel dth that's why there packs r cheap

@SunilH Bro don't change ur dth,if u have dishtv
Just move to d2h latest set top box
For another 5 years, after that u can think

All r shifting to OTT so better stick to d2h
In coming days d2h will offer good cheap ott plans
So go for d2h stream box or dishtv stream box

There is nothing left to watch in TV now a days
Accept serials,ads,cricket matches,news

All TV content can b watched in ott in HD format..

Last edited:
I think d2h and sundirect offering cheap monthly packs with good recharge offers especially d2h for 3 months 2 months free ..
D2h and sundirect have less fta channels compared to tataplay and airtel dth that's why there packs r cheap

@SunilH Bro don't change ur dth,if u have dishtv
Just move to d2h latest set top box
For another 5 years, after that u can think

All r shifting to OTT so better stick to d2h
In coming days d2h will offer good cheap ott plans
So go for d2h stream box or dishtv stream box

There is nothing left to watch in TV now a days
Accept serials,ads,cricket matches,news

All TV content can b watched in ott in HD format..
Thank you for suggestion brother, but how to move from DishTV to D2h? Currently I'm on st2 satellite, but I have Dish Hd Stb D-6005 HD, if there's a procedure to move from DishTV to D2h then please let me know

Thank you for suggestion brother, but how to move from DishTV to D2h? Currently I'm on st2 satellite, but I have Dish Hd Stb D-6005 HD, if there's a procedure to move from DishTV to D2h then please let me know
Simply contact ur local shop,he will arrange
I also has dishtv st2,moved to d2h easily
Local guy came with box and installed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock