Change in South packs

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel added more channels to south packages.:new

South Super Value@158 & South Value@183:-
Discovery,Animal Planet,Times Now,NDTV 24*7,CNN-IBN,Headlines Today,CNN added at no extra costs.:new

South Value Plus@208
Times Now,NDTV 24*7,CNN-IBN,Headlines Today,CNN added at no extra cost.:new

Other please check the economy sports,mega,ultra packs and tell the changes.

But no changes for ROI packs.:angry

good update bro.... welcome changes from airtel.... :tup

mmadhankumar said:
good update bro.... welcome changes from airtel.... :tup

Good changes.But i think after this everyone will opt for south packs.:c:c

i hv south economy sports and pay more than south value,super value and value plus but they have not added HT,CNN,CNN-IBN,Times now to my pack :angry:angry:angry:angry

Discovery,animal planet, ndtv already comes in that pack

bad move by airtel :wall:wall:wall:wall

I am really unable to understand why every DTH is giving benefits to South users and completely ignoring North users. What we did wrong with them? From North users why every DTH have high renewal rates for packages.

how u all are getting these newly added channels, I am in southsupervalue aug-12 ARP, but nothing is coming...
do i need to update to nov-12 pack or just go for refresh...

Hassan Syed said:
I am really unable to understand why every DTH is giving benefits to South users and completely ignoring North users. What we did wrong with them? From North users why every DTH have high renewal rates for packages.

north channels are high TRP and demand is more than south,so the cost also increased.

arvindp said:
i hv south economy sports and pay more than south value,super value and value plus but they have not added HT,CNN,CNN-IBN,Times now to my pack :angry:angry:angry:angry

Discovery,animal planet, ndtv already comes in that pack

bad move by airtel :wall:wall:wall:wall

Just "refresh" your account .You will get all channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock