Changes in a-la-carte Prices

Ten HD rs.5, Star Cricket HD Rs.3 & Six HD Rs.13 price increased.

In some channels like Discovery science, 9xo, prime big cbs prime 5rs. Decreased ,
wast channel fox sports news price is 10rs. It was 20rs. Also price changes in espn, star sports, neo

Now the cheapest of all. I think only Ten HD, Star cricket HD, Sony six HD+SD had just increased. Rest have decreased or same.

see people like devesh, me_saket and chinnupepsi4all, they have no other job than criticizing videocon d2h. right now videocon d2h has decreased the ala acrte prices of 99 percent chs and they are here misguiding members that videocon d2h has increased the prices.

now members would know that some tata sky lovers here have a job of just saying good things about tata sky and thrashing good dth ops like videocon d2h, anyways that won't help as reality is that tata sky is a failure as they have the poorest planning with least chs and videocon d2h is leading the race

sorry if u have pain in stomach in digesting this reality

Nick & Discovery kids price is lower in d2h ... Compare to other dths... Good job d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock