DDF Exclusive Changes in the Live TV section in Tata Sky Mobile App.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,574

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
Changes in the Live TV section in Tata Sky Mobile App. The chages are:

1. Genre selection bar
  2. Channel Search
The update is enhance the customer experience while watching Tatasky mobile app.

This change in Tata Sky Mobile app for all subscribers and it will not require the subscribers to update their app as the changes will reflect on their installed apps automatically.

• Genre selection bar: We have added a genre selection bar that allows the subscriber to filter the channels based on genres enabling the subscriber to discover their favourite channels faster.
  • Channel Search: Subscribers can now search for channels in Live TV that they want to view.
From 13/07/2017.

201707161204.jpg

201707161206.jpg

201707161207.jpg

As per Customer Care , it is from 13th July, 2017.

But I noticed just.

Don't know why it does not work with me. It always shows error along with error code whether it is PC or android :dodgy

Don't know why it does not work with me. It always shows error along with error code whether it is PC or android :dodgy
Me too faced many times that you are talking.

Try to switch off & then on phone or
remove all ID's of Tata Sky Mobile App by calling CC & registered with new one.

Definitely it works...

Me too faced many times that you are talking.

Try to switch off & then on phone or
remove all ID's of Tata Sky Mobile App by calling CC & registered with new one.

Definitely it works...

Tried everything, it does not work. It used to work before but good old days are gone now.

Take complaint about it then.
Hope this will work:u

First i thought that as my device shows uncertified in play store may be that's why TS app is not working (though all other apps like JioTV, Airtel TV, Vodafone TV works, no issue with any banking apps as well)but then why TS app does not work on Windows 10 PC ? This shows they seriously messed up something. Always shows an error code and Try after sometime message

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock