CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

• Thread starter dipak
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 293
  • Views: Views 47,620
2 more DD channels DD MP and DD Bihar added by ADTV and missing in the list. Also, they moved 8 DD channels from active mode to LCN. Since you are not counting active channels, you need to count this addition too..

why did u mention in removal list

sony six hd for sun direct month june

it was added as event based just in april and then removed.

same happen in tata sky also, event based addition.

:angry :no :angry

Again you are acting like Anti Dish TV guy. Few Days ago dish tv added Star World Premier HD and two new Kids Channels and one hindi news channel. But Still you didn't updated addition of this channels in your list. And Plus Dish Tv added HBO Hits and HBO Defined in SD and HD but there are many channels which are added in dish tv and you didn't added them in your list. Now i think your list is just to make Tatasky famous and you don't update the list of other channels which are added in other DTH. Plz i request admin to close this thread.

Mr dipak plz update list soon, otherwise no use, if people won't get information in time.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock