CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

• Thread starter dipak
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 293
  • Views: Views 47,781
@Dipak bro: U have done a gr8 job in maintaining this thread for whole of 2013, now that we have welcomed 2014, expecting you to create a new thread for additions in 2014 as well. :clap :)

End 2013. Plz close it. And plz make new for year 2014. Very very good job.

so tata sky was winner
2013 was year of tata sky
2012 was year of d2h and adtv
2011 was yar of tata sky
2010 --not able to recollect.

so future is among tata sky, d2h and adtv

dish tv is out race from last 3-4 years

it was when 2006 year of dish tv

Re: RE: CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

me_saket said:
so tata sky was winner
2013 was year of tata sky
2012 was year of d2h and adtv
2011 was yar of tata sky
2010 --not able to recollect.

so future is among tata sky, d2h and adtv

dish tv is out race from last 3-4 years

it was when 2006 year of dish tv

can u plz provide me links of similar ch added removed threads of 2012 n 2011 ....

@ me saket
How 2013 is the year of TS in channel addition ?

Out of 39 channels that TS added this year, 15 are Malayalam channels and one of them is Angel TV.

These 16 channels are already available in ALL the DTH for years. It is very late for TS to add these channels.

Also most of these channels were there in TS and they are reading them again.

If you are excluding these 16 channels, the net addition (without considering removed channels), it is 23.

On HD, Movies Now HD, Zee Cinema HD are also late additions. So, the count will be 21.

The net addition count will be 18 which is lesser than Airtel number...

Count wise TS is leading that I agree. But nothing new from them except &pictures, Star Sports 2, Star World Premiere HD, HBO Premium HD, Zee Anmol, Ramdhenu, M Tunes SD..

Sadiq said:
Out of 39 channels that TS added this year, 15 are Malayalam channels and one of them is Angel TV.

These 16 channels are already available in ALL the DTH for years. It is very late for TS to add these channels.

Also most of these channels were there in TS and they are reading them again.

If you are excluding these 16 channels, the net addition (without considering removed channels), it is 23.

On HD, Movies Now HD, Zee Cinema HD are also late additions. So, the count will be 21.

The net addition count will be 18 which is lesser than Airtel number...

Count wise TS is leading that I agree. But nothing new from them except &pictures, Star Sports 2, Star World Premiere HD, HBO Premium HD, Zee Anmol, Ramdhenu, M Tunes SD..

Yeah u are absolutely right bro. As nothing new from them except &pictures, Star Sports 2, Star World Premiere HD, HBO Premium HD, Zee Anmol, Ramdhenu, M Tunes SD.
But I have a question. Airtel launched 41 channels this year. So according to u all 41 channels are newly launched in the year 2013 and these 41 channels are not available in any DTH except airtel. :lol

BTW thread is about channels added and removed in 2013 not about new channels(launched in 2013) added and removed in 2013. So it's better to look for net channels addition where airtel has added only 22 channels. So airtel cannot be considered as the DTH of the year.

dipayan said:
Yeah u are absolutely right bro. As nothing new from them except &pictures, Star Sports 2, Star World Premiere HD, HBO Premium HD, Zee Anmol, Ramdhenu, M Tunes SD.
But I have a question. Airtel launched 41 channels this year. So according to u all 41 channels are newly launched in the year 2013 and these 41 channels are not available in any DTH except airtel. :lol

BTW thread is about channels added and removed in 2013 not about new channels(launched in 2013) added and removed in 2013. So it's better to look for net channels addition where airtel has added only 22 channels. So airtel cannot be considered as the DTH of the year.

I am not saying all 41 channels are worth additions in ADTV. I know this thread is for the count of channels. But I am not talking about the count of channels. Also, I am not talking about exclusive additions.

All I am saying is it is very late for TS to add most of these (almost 20) channels whereas all these channels are available in other DTH for about two years.

If any DTH is adding channels, especially popular channels, after few months (but within a year) after other DTH adding them, it is not a big gap. But for the case of these 15 Malayalam channels, all of them are very popular and available in the market for 2 years. Tata sky customers are availing these channels very late. That is what my point is...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock