Not open for further replies.
RE: Channel List as on 5 July 2012

imurreflection said:
Raviteja said:
Changed neo cricket name to neo prime

Hi,

Offtopic

I must say, I am impressed by your assets

"Videocon D2H HD DVR // Samsung Galaxy S II // Lenovo Z570 Laptop // Sony BX300 LCD // 1st Person to have D2H HD DVR in Hyderabad"

But

Do you really have to mention all this, it doesn't look good bro..it actually frames you like a egoist and proud person which I am sure, you are not...Please dont take this feedback in a negative manner

First, you should have sent this message by PM to Raviteja. By posting this message in openly , I felt you trying to either diminish the reputation of Raviteja or gain some rep for yourself. This is my feedback. Please dont take this feedback in a negative manner.

For sigi posted by raviteja... I think it is no way making him or showing him as an egoist. This is DTH & Tech related forum, where mostly member shares their tech & DTH related gadgets & info about it. So many members are following this and making sigi in similar manner.
So this kind of sigi is OK to me & I found no any problem in this type of signature making.
This is my feedback on this issue.

Channel List as on 5 July 2012

Totally agree with Mystic bro.

RE: Channel List as on 5 July 2012

Good regular update from ravi teja bro.
Keep it up.

RE: Channel List as on 23 June 2012

Raviteja said:
Greatachiever said:
Raviteja said:
About popular channels I think D2H has all...I dont remember bro

other than 2 HD channels Zstudio HD and Zee Cinema HD

but some channels such as fox action movies, 9xo, 9x jalwa, movies ok, tcm are still missing on d2h.

Ya Fox Action movies will be good....2 more music channels?....Movies Ok?...It is kinda waste...Only few people asking for his channels right now on D2H FB will take more time for this channels to come...They have not provided the channels they said yet :angry

bro can you push to d2h to add some more bengali channels like, kolkata tv, tara music, OM Bangla, Big Bondhon so that d2h will be the highest in no of bengali music channels as i am planning to shift to d2h after my tata sky subcription ends in Nov'12.

pl also tell them to add zee premier and zee action.:):):)

Re: Channel List as on 5 July 2012

Lol If I can than that channels and all the channels I want would have been added long ago

Sent from Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

RE: Channel List as on 10 July 2012

Updated Active services List

List updated With Movies Ok added on Lcn 231.

gssran said:

Thanks bro.......I was searching for this thread to add it...

Changed count also?

Channel List as on 14 July 2012

Raviteja said:
gssran said:

Thanks bro.......I was searching for this thread to add it...

Changed count also?
Already Done Ravi.

RE: Channel List as on 18 July 2012

Added Bengali feed for Fox Traveller and Hindi for Discovery Kids to list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom