DTH updates Channel V Has Been Discontinued

• Thread starter Thread starter Anup Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 6,946
Whatever international Football Star telecasts is already slotted on Ss Select Channels. And if Indian Super League is going to be telecasted in hindi on Ss Hindi then what premium content is left for this channel?

SS3 is focusing on Indian Football tournaments played across India every year. The content of International Football will continue on SSS1 & SSS2 as before. Only Highligts of International matches will be on SS3. But the Indian Football content will be on SS3.
This season of ISL 2018 will not be available on Star Sports1 Hindi or Star Sports 1 HindI HD as per broadcaster's ad running on. It will be on SS1, SS3 and other regional language Star Channels. But let's wait and watch for the further development @Black Panther bro...

Last edited:
Tata sky and sun direct providing SS3 channel immediately, why other dths making unnecessary delay.

Tata sky and sun direct providing SS3 channel immediately, why other dths making unnecessary delay.
May be the issue is to sign the contract with Star and make the deal for adding the channel on their platform. Yet the deal with the issues of money has to be resolved. For more details please check the Post #8 of this thread @mss bro.....

SS3 is focusing on Indian Football tournaments played across India every year. The content of International Football will continue on SSS1 & SSS2 as before. Only Highligts of International matches will be on SS3. But the Indian Football content will be on SS3.
This season of ISL 2018 will not be available on Star Sports1 Hindi or Star Sports 1 HindI HD as per broadcaster's ad running on. It will be on SS1, SS3 and other regional language Star Channels. But let's wait and watch for the further development @Black Panther bro...
i think you havnt seen the ad. according to ad isl will be on ss1 ss1hindi ss3 but not mention of hd channels

I don't think Sun Direct Providing Star Sports 3 Till now. Sun Direct just changed Channel V EPG As Star Sports 3. But According to Sun Direct Users only Black Screen Coming. So Only Tata Sky Add it.

***Sorry My Mistake Star Sports 3 Available On Sun Direct

Last edited:
I don't think Sun Direct Providing Star Sports 3 Till now. Sun Direct just changed Channel V EPG As Star Sports 3. But According to Sun Direct Users only Black Screen Coming. So Only Tata Sky Add it
Hi bro,

Very sorry to say this..that you're wrong.

Sun Direct added Star sports 3 Yesterday and FYI multiple audio feeds(Hindi& English) also available in that channel.

Hi bro,

Very sorry to say this..that you're wrong.

Sun Direct added Star sports 3 Yesterday and FYI multiple audio feeds(Hindi& English) also available in that channel.
Oh I don't use sun direct. But in sun direct thread no Addition info available. No channel picture available. Only EPG Change information available. Today also one sun direct users comment that only black screen coming. That's why I am said that. Thanks for correcting me. Please Add some information about this on Sun Direct thread. That will be more helpful for others also.

Oh I don't use sun direct. But in sun direct thread no Addition info available. No channel picture available. Only EPG Change information available. Today also one sun direct users comment that only black screen coming. That's why I am said that. Thanks for correcting me. Please Add some information about this on Sun Direct thread. That will be more helpful for others also.
Now created new thread.

Back
Top Bottom