• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,453
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thakur said:
Searching time channel V old thread running :k
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Channel-V-NEW-logo-and-theme?pid=1126740127#pid1126740127

The above thread is running from last 2 hour.

Your thread is running from last one hour. Your main problem is you are not accepting mistakes and arguing. At least accept the mistakes though you are not correcting mistakes. But you should also correct mistakes to continue good here..

M.J.Sadiq said:
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/channel-v-new-logo-and-theme.80323/

The above thread is running from last 2 hour.

Your thread is running from last one hour. Your main problem is you are not accepting mistakes and arguing. At least accept the mistakes though you are not correcting mistakes. But you should also correct mistakes to continue good here..

Red line wrong time :shy :huh
Thread mistake accepted :k

Sorry sadiq bro (new thread created by me channel Logo changed 6a.m. & my thread 06:04a.m  ) check thread time

Thakur said:
Red line wrong time :shy :huh
Thread mistake accepted :k

Sorry sadiq bro (new thread created by me channel Logo changed 6a.m. & my thread 06:04a.m  ) check thread time
In my Tapatalk it is not showing exact time. But that thread was created few minutes before your thread.

I agree it is not possible to search such threads created in parallel. But at least try to accept the fact that your thread is not the first thread.

M.J.Sadiq said:
In my Tapatalk it is not showing exact time. But that thread was created few minutes before your thread.

I agree it is not possible to search such threads created in parallel. But at least try to accept the fact that your thread is not the first thread.
Thread first not me .both thread time 1-2 mint difference :k exact time ddf new version not showing :angry

504cb2be77f768658b43b2684eaf1735.jpg

Why?? Thakur why?? You made new thread @mod kindly close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock