Channel V with a new logo&tagline from 25th nov..

shawl_who said:
Its gud u have all the info. abt TraceU, but pls post some pics as well.
It seems u have a C band setup as well. :shy

It wud be easier to believe u, if u post some pics as till date u havent posted any source of proof/pics to confirm that u r receiving any other satellite. :lol :p

Bro, as I already told you earlier that I use mobile to surf internet. So it is impossible to me load any pictures in net which is also irritating for me also. :-/

Try to tune Trace U on atleast 4 feet dish. You will get all your answers. :k

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, as I already told you earlier that I use mobile to surf internet. So it is impossible to me load any pictures in net which is also irritating for me also. :-/

Try to tune Trace U on atleast 4 feet dish. You will get all your answers. :k

:k bro. I understand ur problem, but its for the same very reason that trusting what u say is not that easy!

I hope u understand my point of view, and dont mind. :)

Saying, u r receiving abs1 and as5 etc (trace urban) for past 10 years, is one thing.... but posting atleast some proof is another thing.

Its difficult to believe someone, who's just claiming to be having setups... but not actually posting any proof for that.

U can click the snaps from ur mobile, and upload them from ur mobile or go to some cyber cafe etc, for atleast one time :lol

Bajirao bro !
Channel V is a good channel but, I watch only GUMRAH on this channel.
Bro ! do you have any information that when TataSky is going to add HBO Hits HD, HBO Defined HD and Romedy Now + (HD) channels !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock