Channel V with a new logo&tagline from 25th nov..

vijay mahanta said:
Trace urban is showing adult songs also, that's why DTH players are helpless to include this channel in their platform. :hehe

Well, Trace Urban doesnt show adult songs. The thing is that, these days majority of the english/european songs have the girls in skimpy outfits, specially the likes of Lady GAGA etc.

Even VH1 shows songs with a lots of cuts.
The problem with Trace Urban is that it doesnt have an asian feed, which tones down some of the hot content for us, just like VH1 does.

Trace Urban is almost similar to Europa Plus TV, which does show hot contents, but certainly not adult songs. :k

Trace urban HD is available some of the local cable network.

shawl_who said:
Well, Trace Urban doesnt show adult songs. The thing is that, these days majority of the english/european songs have the girls in skimpy outfits, specially the likes of Lady GAGA etc.

Even VH1 shows songs with a lots of cuts.
The problem with Trace Urban is that it doesnt have an asian feed, which tones down some of the hot content for us, just like VH1 does.

Trace Urban is almost similar to Europa Plus TV, which does show hot contents, but certainly not adult songs. :k

Shawl bro, have you ever watched XXX Adult only in Trace urban? ;)

vijay mahanta said:
Shawl bro, have you ever watched XXX Adult only in Trace urban? ;)

I m not too sure, if such kind of a show is being aired on TraceU :skd
Pls let us know further details on the same. ;)

shawl_who said:
I m not too sure, if such kind of a show is being aired on TraceU :skd
Pls let us know further details on the same. ;)

Bro, you are not sure but I am sure, I am watching this channel from last 10 years. For your reference, check in You tube in search option :>> "Trace urban adult songs". :tup

85SX6Z7.jpg

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, you are not sure but I am sure, I am watching this channel from last 10 years. For your reference, check in You tube in search option :>> "Trace urban adult songs". :tup

:k bro, yes I ve found a video of it on utube.

But, from which satellite u ve been watching TraceU from past 10 years ?

shawl_who said:
:k bro, yes I ve found a video of it on utube.

But, from which satellite u ve been watching TraceU from past 10 years ?

Ok Shawl, here are the details. In 2002 its former name was MCM. At that time it was on Asiasat 3s and Eutelsat 70a. Then it was named as Trace tv and shifted to Asiasat 2. After the arrival of asiasat 5 it was renamed again Trace urban. It was encrypted till it came to HD version. :k

Other popular channels launched after trace U are :

Trace tropical
Trace africa
Trace sports

vijay mahanta said:
Ok Shawl, here are the details. In 2002 its former name was MCM. At that time it was on Asiasat 3s and Eutelsat 70a. Then it was named as Trace tv and shifted to Asiasat 2. After the arrival of asiasat 5 it was renamed again Trace urban. It was encrypted till it came to HD version. :k

Other popular channels launched after trace U are :

Trace tropical
Trace africa
Trace sports

Its gud u have all the info. abt TraceU, but pls post some pics as well.
It seems u have a C band setup as well. :shy

It wud be easier to believe u, if u post some pics as till date u havent posted any source of proof/pics to confirm that u r receiving any other satellite. :lol :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock