Channels Addition & Removal in 2014

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 387
  • Views: Views 46,506
Yugendran said:
Everyone has their own personal life and that is more important than this. Everyone cant be like a few people who be in forums 24X7 because their lifestyle is like that. Don't misunderstand Rushil bro. Even I am unable to update my chart since my Half Yearly exams are on and I have even more personal work. Similarly Rushil bro too would have had some problems. Bishnu bro, stop criticising others!!

anuptiwari23 said:
Good say bro

Bishnu bro is right.:no
If he has some responsibility, they he should do that.
otherwise Give responsibility to other member or DDF staff.:no

Yugendran said:
Everyone has their own personal life and that is more important than this. Everyone cant be like a few people who be in forums 24X7 because their lifestyle is like that. Don't misunderstand Rushil bro. Even I am unable to update my chart since my Half Yearly exams are on and I have even more personal work. Similarly Rushil bro too would have had some problems. Bishnu bro, stop criticising others!!

I understand your point bro. But this vital thread cant remain unattended for long. :)

Mods/Admins
I have a suggestion,We can change the names of the "Channel Removal and Addition forum" to DreamChannels and give a proper chart and logo to it? And too with the DTH Diary forum to DreamDiary ?
I have beautiful logos and charts already
If the admin gives permission,I can upload and update them regularly.
What say

TwitterDream said:
Who are these channels

This are not channels ok this are the Names of your Account which I think you created before in DDF :K

Why are you being so rude?
And,The account DreamTeam you stated are of my brother
I was told by him to join this forum.I know his account are banned.But it is my account.

TwitterDream said:
Why are you being so rude?
And,The account DreamTeam you stated are of my brother
I was told by him to join this forum.I know his account are banned.But it is my account.

you both brothers are of same mind ????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock