• Views Views: Views 54,173
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Channels Addition & Removal in 2015

Rushil.D said:
where he update :u

oh.. he didnt :shy

I misread @wewake's post...
so, a thread in between a thread is running :hehe, one is updated by ashok bro, and one by wewake bro :skd

shawl_who said:
oh.. he didnt :shy

I misread @wewake's post...
so, a thread in between a thread is running :hehe, one is updated by ashok bro, and one by wewake bro :skd

actually bro am updating here because it'll take less time him to update the thread. otherwise he'll take time to gather information (channel removal, addition, lcn) and he is already late :-/ so it is better to provide the material at one place :) :)

wewake said:
actually bro am updating here because it'll take less time him to update the thread. otherwise he'll take time to gather information (channel removal, addition, lcn) and he is already late :-/ so it is better to provide the material at one place :) :)

yea.. thx for d effort bro... appreciated :luv :hs

Frndz I know this thread needs a bad update. But I am unable to update it as I shifted my house and waiting for relocation of net connection. So kindly give me 3 days time bro. As of now I am using my 2G data connection to post....

A special thanks to wewake bro for providing the material....

Ashok_L said:
Frndz I know this thread needs a bad update. But I am unable to update it as I shifted my house and waiting for relocation of net connection. So kindly give me 3 days time bro. As of now I am using my 2G data connection to post....

A special thanks to wewake bro for providing the material....

it's okay brother... anyways 3 more channels are added and one removed from Airtel Section :)

wewake said:
it's okay brother... anyways 3 more channels are added and one removed from Airtel Section :)

wewake bhai - u have been very very helpful to all of us :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Updated with
  • addition of DD Saptagiri (544), Kolkata Tv (783), Dhoom Music (785), Sony Kix (242), Vtv News (594), Kappa Tv (827), Ramdhenu Tv (627), Raj Musix Kanadda (857), Captain Tv (483), Goodness Tv (832), Total Tv (546) HBO Hits :hd (213) and HBO Defined :hd (215) on Airtel Digital Tv.....
  • addition of News 7 Tamil (588) and Sony Kix (425) on Videocon D2h.....
  • addition of AXN :hd (37), Sony Kix (655) and Sadna News (568) on Dish Tv.....
  • addition of Romedy Now (357) and Zee Sangam (474) on Tata Sky.....
  • addition of Sony Kix (512) and Snapdeal DEN Tv (224) on Reliance Tv.....
  • addition of Bhojpuri Cinema, Sadna News and IBN 7 on Free Dish.....
  • removal of Zee Premier (182) and Samaya News Kannada (859) from Airtel Digital Tv.....
  • removal of Zee Premier (371), News Express (471) and Samay (474) from Tata Sky.....
  • removal of Puthuyugam (564) and R-Vision (237) from Videocon D2h.....
  • removal of Indiavision (471) from Sun Direct.....
  • removal of Zee Premier, Bag it today (113), 9x (119) and Planet M Cinema (844) from Dish Tv....

RE: Channels Addition & Removal in 2015 [As on 02:39 PM,May 03,2015]

also sun direct added flowerstv 209LCN IN APRIL MONTH

RE: Channels Addition & Removal in 2015 [As on 02:39 PM,May 03,2015]

Updated with
  • addition of & Tv :hd (115) and Raj Digital Plus (489) on Airtel Digital Tv.....
  • addition of Mtv Indies :hd (529) and Etv News Haryana / Himachal (931) on Airtel Digital Tv.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom