DDF Exclusive Channels additions and removals in airtel base packs/free bundles

I don't see Gubbare and showbox channels are not in any base pack. Can someone validate and confirm here?

If anyone knows why these channel is not in base pack now ? Earlier it was there.

Note: I have checked Airtel thanks app version number is 4.79.2

I don't see Gubbare and showbox channels are not in any base pack. Can someone validate and confirm here?

If anyone knows why these channel is not in base pack now ? Earlier it was there.

These r not part of basic DPO base pack...might b part of Premium Ones. It has nothing to do with airtel app version as previously these were available as part of FTA Complimentary Bouquet but removed few weeks back

These r not part of basic DPO base pack...might b part of Premium Ones. It has nothing to do with airtel app version as previously these were available as part of FTA Complimentary Bouquet but removed few weeks back
Sadly thanks for your information @dino29 bro

Yes gubbare and showbox remove bro

Might Happen Sooner Bro!

Earlier It Was Part Of Free Bundles

2 More Channels FTA Complementary Pack Remove Scroll Running.
1. Living India News
2. Tabbar Hits

FTA Removal Scroll Stopped From These Channels.
1. PTC Punjabi Gold
2. PTC News
3.PTC Chakde
4.PTC Music

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock