DDF Exclusive Channels additions and removals in airtel base packs/free bundles

Can i add or remove ala cart channels on top of long term (6months) pack???

Your long term pack will be continue as per validity lock period and you can add channels ala carte or broadcasters bouquets but while adding channels amount will show current pack pack present amount and new pack price what you adds depends that price but no problem you can see after adding channels your pack will be showing long terms pack name and you can recharge and add channels your wish note before adding channels long term pack whether activated properly or not chek my airtel app validity and main balence

Your long term pack will be continue as per validity lock period and you can add channels ala carte or broadcasters bouquets but while adding channels amount will show current pack pack present amount and new pack price what you adds depends that price but no problem you can see after adding channels your pack will be showing long terms pack name and you can recharge and add channels your wish note before adding channels long term pack whether activated properly or not chek my airtel app validity and main balence
Does this 6Months packs include NCF ? Please reply

Adding those channels manually costs Rs. 120.9/- and this pack costs Rs.183.16/-
8txZOJz.jpg

Last edited:

Adding those channels manually costs Rs. 120.9/- and this pack costs Rs.183.16/-
8txZOJz.jpg

OCrvxUZ.jpg

This pack is with ncf 6 months upp amount ₹ 1099 and you are telling ₹ 120.90 that is only for channels
+ Ncf 153 = 273.90 if you airtel bundle package long duration packages ncf will reduce

8txZOJz.jpg
OCrvxUZ.jpg

This pack is with ncf 6 months upp amount ₹ 1099 and you are telling ₹ 120.90 that is only for channels
+ Ncf 153 = 273.90 if you airtel bundle package long duration packages ncf will reduce
Here is the example how ncf calculated 6 months telugu upp amount
JmidTQ6.jpg

fY5gobI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock