Is this good news or bad news????

RE: 3 more channels to be removed

I think Studio one will be removed rest may be survive :tup :hehe

I don't want best deal TV to survive :p

Diwali offer for RDTV customers

Home shopping channel Best Deal TV, owned by Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Raj Kundra, will not be available on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Reliance Digital TV due to termination of contract by the broadcaster.

The DTH operator has issued a notice stating that the home shopping channel will not be available on the platform from 1 December. Apart from Best Deal TV,

Telugu movie channel Studio One will cease to be on the platform from 1 December due to the expiry of contract.

Similarly, devotional channel Win TV will be removed from the platform due to default of payment by the broadcaster. Reliance Digital TV currently has 4.9 million subscribers with 6 per cent share of the DTH market in Ind

Read more at: 3 channels to be out of Reliance Digital TV | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

This is a good news. I hate all these shopping channels. Better they should remove them and replace them with channels high in demand

3 channels to be out of Reliance Digital TV

MUMBAI: Home shopping channel Best Deal TV, owned by Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Raj Kundra, will not be available on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Reliance Digital TV due to termination of contract by the broadcaster. The DTH operator has issued a notice stating that the home shopping channel will not be available on the platform from 1 December.

Apart from Best Deal TV, Telugu movie channel Studio One will cease to be on the platform from 1 December due to the expiry of contract. Similarly, devotional channel Win TV will be removed from the platform due to default of payment by the broadcaster. Reliance Digital TV currently has 4.9 million subscribers with 6 per cent share of the DTH market in India

Read more at: 3 channels to be out of Reliance Digital TV | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

good news for removal...
bad news for decreasing of channel count...

Goutham said:
bad news for decreasing of channel count...

Number of channels doesn't matter. However, number of useful channels availability does matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock