Channels Request

Dmt1012

Reaction score
When will be the following Channels added on Airtel Dth? Channels as 9xo, Nat Geo Music, Music Express, B4u Movies, Mtv Indies, Zing, Music India & R Vision.

9XO, Music Express, Music India and MTV Indies May add next but no chance for R-vision and B4U Movies as because this two are crap channels.

The probability for addition of requesting/demanding channels by ADTV customers is very very less
i.e if customers request a channel, ADTV will not add it; better not to request and expect.
Now a days these types of request channels threads are created very often; personally i feel that they are useless and boring.

B4U movies is actually a decent Hindi Movie channel, only Set Max and &pictures are better IMO. They have networks all over the world and they show a very diverse range of movies and surprisingly very watchable. 9X0 is also a must with VH1 not so good with many genres.

they should add Z Q, NGC Music, 9XO, Music India, Music Express, and some HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock