Channels to be Converted into mpeg4 from w.e.f. 9th June 2015

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,419
Rushil.D said:
who are you to tell its copy paste :angry

can you linked here from whole net from where i copy paste it , its exclusive to DDF only just shutoff your mouth :shutoff

bro don't get angry...just tell me Star news is of Music category....you cannot dominate to any of the member is such away to shut mouth...mind your languages....I think you will be take care in future will not use such a words within forum....

rajneesh said:
bro don't get angry...just tell me Star news is of Music category....you cannot dominate to any of the member is such away to shut mouth...mind your languages....I think you will be take care in future will not use such a words within forum....

I too Human bro, i wrote it worng by mistake

but why are you saying it copy paste still you not post from where i copy paste it :angry :(

Rushil.D said:
I too Human bro, i wrote it worng by mistake

but why are you saying it copy paste still you not post from where i copy paste it :angry :(

ok it was mistake from my side as I have used copy word ...don't feel please ....I personally appreciate your hard work.....please don't mind...

rajneesh said:
ok it was mistake from my side as I have used copy word ...don't feel please ....I personally appreciate your hard work.....please don't mind...

ok bro :luv sorry from my side too that i said you shutoff :shy actually i get much angry when one say my hard work copy/paste :shy :(

Before website updated they copied. You too copied the mpeg2 pop up from another forum picture yesterday. Ravi d posted. You thanked+copied :)

ABCDEFGH said:
Website updated. Are the channels already converted?

bro as per info from sources it will available in mpeg4 from 9th june 2015 onwards only :k

Rushil.D said:
bro as per info from sources it will available in mpeg4 from 9th june 2015 onwards only :k

So I think after that another set of channels will be converted on 12th June and then on 15th June (guess)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock