Chidiya Ghar will go off air from 22nd September!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,307

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The actress, who was last seen on 'Bigg Boss 10', is disappointed. She told BT, "I was shocked and disappointed after learning about this overnight decision. I had started prepping for the role by working on my expressions. I even started practising Kathak again, which I had learnt many years ago. I was scheduled to commence the shoot soon."

She added, "I was quite excited about making my debut in Hindi soaps, and didn't expect it to turn out like this. I even cried in my room. However, I am fortunate that the show didn't end after I joined it. The makers and my husband (Vikrant Singh Rajpoot) told me to take it positively. I call it divine intervention that I didn't enter the show before it ended abruptly; that would have been bad for my image."

Bechaari:censored::cautious:

Monalisa’s acting debut on hold as 'Chidiya Ghar' to wrap up next month - Times of India

Serial was dragging for a long time. Nearly 6 years. They had to take a leap also. Good news in shutting down. :tup Has been on air since Nov. 2011.
R.K. Laxman Ki Duniya (which was much better but too similar to TMKOC in many respects) launched around the same time but shut down in 1½ years.
Chidiyaghar was launched approx. when Life OK was launched and it is shutting down as Life OK is shutting down. :grin :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock