DDF Exclusive Children's day special Jingalala offers

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 3,796
Yet they didn't says nothing about kids pack either online nor on tv,from where Subh got the number..it didn't work..

Yet they didn't says nothing about kids pack either online nor on tv,from where Subh got the number..it didn't work..
Kids Pack (12th to 14th November)
@Shubh bro edit that offer period from 12-14 Nov to 11-14 Nov(y)
It's available from today for all.
Hmmmm yes @Shubh bro is right. Kids Pack will available from 12 that's why we can't activate right now.

But I saw @7.30pm yesterday Kids Pack was showing @1.

Under this Offer, from 12th November 2017 to 14th November 2017, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky Kids Pack Children’s Day Special Pack (‘Pack’) to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re. 1/- for the first month (‘Initial Period’).

Terms and Conditions

Last edited:
Kids pack is showing as Rs 70 per month for me in the Tatasky app.I have checked couple of minutes back.

Kids pack is showing as Rs 70 per month for me in the Tatasky app.I have checked couple of minutes back.
Check 1st post & my previous post carefully, offer for kids pack will available from 12 Nov;)

Last edited:
@Shubh bro edit that offer period from 12-14 Nov to 11-14 Nov(y)
It's available from today for all.
I've clearly written in front of kids pack from 12th-14th November expect kids all other offers are available from today
Check 1st post & my previous post carefully, offer for kids pack will available from 12 Nov;)
That's the reason I didn't added offer period on thread title as people will think kids pack is also available from today but still many got confused including you:wink:

slide4.jpg

________
Kids Pack available for activation;)
Screenshot_2017-11-11-21-55-22-035.jpg

Last edited:
Yes,now tatasky put screen of 13kids channels for 1 for first month..and the phone number is correct..one can activate calling to that no or online..

Back
Top Bottom