• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 7,072
Can anyone tell me "why our Indian television logo is big in size ?"
Only sony LePlex has transparent logo
{Sorry for off topic}

83079cff7dc12258a3ca4b1c0e07685c.jpg

I think, this is an indication that now they will start the WTPs of hindi dubbed south Indian movies in HD also on Cineplex HD along with its premiere on Rishtey Cineplex channel, Actually I think its all due to the Sony Max HD's & recently Star Gold HD's successfull hindi dubbed south blockbusters premiere's effect, And now Cineplex HD is also getting ready to taste this success, Let us see now what Cineplex HD is going to offer to its viewers in the coming days !!

I think, this is an indication that now they will start the WTPs of hindi dubbed south Indian movies in HD also on Cineplex HD along with its premiere on Rishtey Cineplex channel, Actually I think its all due to the Sony Max HD's & recently Star Gold HD's successfull hindi dubbed south blockbusters premiere's effect, And now Cineplex HD is also getting ready to taste this success, Let us see now what Cineplex HD is going to offer to its viewers in the coming days !!
If this could happen then it's really great for me I am eagerly waiting for it;)

Back
Top Bottom