Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

In HD if they done remastering
It would haven been more interesting to watch

Let me ask this since it's raised by several people online: do you endorse the airing of religious content on a national network despite the fact that India is a secular state
This whole secular thinking is making India sick. Can you please tell me if india is indeed secular then people should've no problem watching Ramayan n Mahabharata. Think about it.
Stupid policy. Dunno about other religions. Our Vedas and Gita teaches good things over these Ramayan and Mahabharat.
Mahabharat has Geeta. In it n about Vedas one can have a documentary only which our MIB is far from even thinking. And also Ramayana n Mahabharata have a lot of learnings if you want to.

Mahabharat has Geeta. In it n about Vedas one can have a documentary only which our MIB is far from even thinking. And also Ramayana n Mahabharata have a lot of learnings if you want to.
I know. But don't appreciate the violence.

Stupid policy. Dunno about other religions. Our Vedas and Gita teaches good things over these Ramayan and Mahabharat.
I might have understood wrongly. It tells prasad bharati can telecast any incidents ( epics and beliefs ) that happened in india. Which includes ashok samrat to akbar birbal to bahubali (jain context )

Good See Golden days are back... Sriman Srimati and Jaban Sambal Ke... Waiting

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock