Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

ya, our fav, jethalal n popatlal cant shoot due to d damn virus... they all r sittin r home, like we are

Good News - One Take Media Co. founder and CEO Anil Khera said, “We are very happy to be a part of this national movement and contribute our bit to the national entertainment library in such delicate times. Mowgli and Jungle Book have always been a favourite among the audience. We are sure that it will make the older audience nostalgic and at the same time, will connect with the younger audience who will discover the innocence of Mowgli.

If you guys don't know its Jungle Book is a Kids Anime series , made in Anime style. I'm happy they have decided to air it on DD again.

Doordarshan brings back ‘Jungle Book’ during lockdown

I want Ek Tha Rusty, a classic show of DD. Around 2012, DD brought it back briefly starring Shrishti, the granddaughter of Ruskin Bond. Strangely nobody has ever heard of her since.

Ramayana started Re Telecasting episodes again
Last night episode again telecasting today Morning

WHzk4hD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock