Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

Bro do you know new timings for the shaktimaan on 10,11,12 April. As scroll was running today during shaktimaan episode that some concert will be there
Everyday at 8pm Bro
JQsdcsj.jpg

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether all episodes of Ramayan are equal time period or different? Yesterday night episode ended in just 45 minutes including advertisements and other times one single episode takes 1 hour 15 minutes approx.

So are all episodes of different time length or DD National is cutting scenes?

I'm wondering whether all episodes of Ramayan are equal time period or different? Yesterday night episode ended in just 45 minutes including advertisements and other times one single episode takes 1 hour 15 minutes approx.

I am not watching the episodes now hence cannot say whether there are any cuts. I remember that during original telecast period (1987-88) one episode used to run for 45 minutes including Ads.

All episodes in between 25 min to 35 min length.
Total 48 episode aired till now out of 78.
Last night episode was 45th(24:43)and 46th (31:15)
And today morning episode was 47th(33:33)and 48th(30:45)
All are without ad

Last edited:
Chandrakanta, Tu Tu Main Main, Vikram Betaal, Flop Show, Family No. 1
They should also show "Surag" . It is the best Detective show (in late 90s) I watched in DD after Byomakesh Bakshi. Sudesh Berry played the lead character.

All episodes in between 25 min to 35 min length.
Total 48 episode aired till now out of 78.
Last night episode was 45th(24:43)and 46th (31:15)
And today morning episode was 47th(33:33)and 48th(30:45)
All are without ad
You mean to say they are merging 2 episodes in a single episode and telecasting? If it's true, then yesterday night episode should have been 24:43+31:15=55:58 minutes but the episode ended at 9:45 PM approx. Also there were ads so how is it possible?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock