Discussion Classic TV Shows You Miss On Channels & OTT Platforms

Try and share all ur feedback with concerned channels on social media or mail, it will be even better if u tag people associated with running operations of channel or company in ur tweet or directly tweet / mail to them.

If u want a channel to be added on a platform then apart from requesting channel or people working there, do connect with distribution firm for the said broadcaster or channels.

Family No. 1 - Sony TV

The Three Stooges - Sony TV

Malgudi days - DD

Hum panch - Zee TV

Khichadi - Star

Dekh Bhai Dekh - DD Metro

Jaban Sambhal Ke - DD Metro

Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi - DD

Shrimaan Shrimati - DD

And so on.... right now just remembers these, will update more... stay tuned...!!!

These shows still available on DD, Shemaroo Service Channels and YouTube

Real TV , Imagine TV had great shows. Also miss Lumiere Movies, UTV World Movies, TCM, Zone Reality, FX, Fox Crime, Da Vinci Learning, BBC Entertainment, Nat Geo People, NDTV Metronation...

Last edited:
Kid Vs Cat (Disney XD)
Chandramukhi - DD National
(Sadly No Full Series Aired Ever)
Hagemaru
Gone Stone Age Boy
Pinkpenther Show
Dragon Tales
Looney Toons
Tiny Toons
PR-SPD
Ruby Duby Hub Dab
Some Show Of 9x TV, Imagine TV & Real TV
I don't know if you are making daily replies to keep this thread active or what but like others you can do additions shows on your existing post.

Since you are the thread starter, posting one show daily is considered as unethical way to keep thread alive. Since thread is alive already, do not make such post which will lead to thread closure. I see thread has grabbed many members attention and interest so we do really hope you keep a balance between our rules and your posts so thread stays open for long.

I don't know if you are making daily replies to keep this thread active or what but like others you can do additions shows on your existing post.

Since you are the thread starter, posting one show daily is considered as unethical way to keep thread alive. Since thread is alive already, do not make such post which will lead to thread closure. I see thread has grabbed many members attention and interest so we do really hope you keep a balance between our rules and your posts so thread stays open for long.
Actually Other Members Reply (Shows/Channels They Mentioned)
Remind Me Old Memorise So,

Real TV , Imagine TV had great shows. Also miss Lumiere Movies, UTV World Movies, TCM, Zone Reality, FX, Fox Crime, Da Vinci Learning, BBC Entertainment, Nat Geo People, NDTV Metronation...
How about the three Big CBS channels? :huh: And CBeebies?

How about the three Big CBS channels? :huh: And CBeebies?

Yes, CBeebies was top class. Guess they have got permission again but BBC Earth struggling to perform can make them reverse the plan.

BIG CBS had potential but they should have gone for better indian partner. I feel it was not managed well on all fronts. Let's see if they re-enter once Viacom tie up comes into effect.

BIG CBS had potential but they should have gone for better indian partner. I feel it was not managed well on all fronts.
Also they along with Big RTL Thrill were never available on Tata Sky. There were some British channels that were distributed by NDTV, namely ITV Choice and Granada TV, and those also never came on TS. I think they were ADTV exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock